An-Najah National University
Korean Palestinian IT Institute Of Excellence
ÌÇãÚÉ ÇáäÌÇÍ ÇáæØäíÉ
ÇáãÚåÏ ÇáßæÑí ÇáÝáÓØíäí ÇáãÊãíÒ áÊßäæáæÌíÇ ÇáãÚáæãÇÊ
FADI A. FATAYER
Building Engineering Department, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine
Tel: 970 9 2345113. E-mail: [email protected]
Instructor in Building Engineering Department, An- Najah National University, August 2012 – Present
• Master of Science: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral – March 2012, first honor (3.813 out of 4)
· Major: College of Environmental Design – Architectural Engineering Department.
· Minor: Facilities – Maintenance Managements.
• Bachelors of Science: An-Najah National University– September 2001- June 2006, first honor (87.5 %)
· Major: Building Engineering
· Minor: Integrated Building Design
· RESEARCH ASSISTANT:, College of Environmental design, Architectural Engineering Department- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia FEB 2010 – March 2012
· TEACHER ASSISTANT: Faculty of engineering, Building Engineering Department – An Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, September 2006 – January 2010
· Giving tutorials and laboratory session in steel work design
· Environmental design of building
· Reinforced concrete design and Structural analysis
· SITE ENGINEER DURING THE SUMMER TANNING Al-Ameed for Consultant and Contracting Engineering-Nablus –Palestine, June 2005– September 2005
Professional user of the following programs:
· MS Office and Internet (Word, Excel, Power point, Searching).
· AUTO CAD (2D&3D)
· Revit Architecture 2012
· Visual DOE
· Training course in structural design ranges from (10-6-2005 to 01-09-2005) Al-Ameed for Consultant and Contracting Engineering-Nablus –Palestine.
· Training certificate for KFUPM University about the management under the title of “ YOU ARE THE JUDGE”
· SAP (Structural Analysis Program) certificate from An- Najah National University. Building Engineering Department.
· Trainer at Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence ( AutoCAD, Revit architecture 2012)
· KFUPM full MSc scholarship Award at King Fahd University of petroleum and minerals, KSA 2010 – 2012.
· HVAC Designs
· Integration of building systems
· Facilities operation and maintenance
· Graduation projects
· Fatayer F. And Hassanain .M (2012) “Investigation of Fire Prevention Measures and Escape Rescue Systems in High Rise Buildings” sixth graduate seminar day at king Fahd University of Petroleum and minerals. Feb 2012.
· Fatayer F. And Budaiwi .I (2012) “IMPACT OF BUILDING SYSTEMS DESIGN ON ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS UNDER HOT HUMID CLIMATE” sixth graduate seminar day at king Fahd University of Petroleum and minerals. Feb 2012
· Hassanain, Mohammad A., Abdul-Mohsen Al-Hammad, and Fady Fatayer. "Assessment of architectural defects attributed to lack of maintenance feedback to the design team." Architectural Science Review ahead-of-print (2013): 1-7.